A sore throat can be embarrassing in public, but if it happens to close friends or family members, you can make fun of it.
However, there are situations where farting can be very annoying. However, it should be understood that these are the same physical processes as bruises and hematomas.
However, there is much more to know about them than just fun and smells. So here we present some information about farts that you may not have known.
Some facts about farting
- Most deaths occur at night while sleeping.
- Women wear less clothes than men.
- The female side has a higher concentration of hydrogen sulfide, which makes it more smelly but healthier.
- Farting smells healthy because it contains hydrogen sulfide.
- Onions, soda, etc. distance the person.
- The average person fasts 14 times a day.
- Gaseous gases are usually caused by a tight sphincter.
- Termites are the hungriest creatures. This is followed by cattle, camels, elephants, dogs (both breeding and laboratory), zebras and sheep.
- People should not be ashamed if they suffer in front of others. It means healthy. In fact, if you’re not addicted, seek medical attention.
- Fart flies at 10 feet per second.
- He can urinate an average of 14 times a day.
- The word fart was coined in 1962 and means wind from the anus.
It’s all about farting. As you can see, this is something more than what you hear. Don’t be ashamed because it’s good for your health.